Sunday, June 26, 2016

The water cooler

(Overheard around a water cooler in heaven)

Hey, did you hear all the whooping and hollering last night?
No, I must have slept through it. What was it about?
Bunch of angels rejoicing.
How come?
Someone said Donald J Trump was born again.
No, really?
Yup. Someone heard someone say they knew someone who said someone led him to Christ.
Jesus, what did he do? You know what he told other rich people.
Ha, I wonder how Donald's famous hair do made it through the needle's eye!
It's not him it's a camel.
I know. But it would be easier for a camel!
Maybe he promised to give away half of all he has.
Who knows what that would be. He won't release his tax records.
He certainly has a lot of ground to make up. Amends to make and stuff like that.
Don't they all.
I guess I will believe it when I see him up here with us.
Don't bet against it. You know what Jesus says, with God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment